Youth To The People - Kale + Green Tea Spinach Vitamins



Hi loves! I hope you all kick started your week with positivity and health ! As you all know I am #obsessedwith the @youthtothepeople superberry hydrate and glow oil & their kale plus spinach green tea hyaluronic acid moisturizer , I thought of dabbling more into this brand ! And this is my next pick from this brand ! Just got this baby home the other weekend and tried it for the first time!
.
.
First impressions : Well, can anything in this brand disappoint me, hell noooo! I am really loving this cleanser at the moment! It does not strip off the oils from my skin , is hydrating, relaxing , refreshing and works amazing ! It does not foam up which I really really appreciate! I love the glass bottles, it appears to me as classy/sassy ! Who else is loving this cleanser at the moment ?? Well I am definitely a fan of this brand, I wish I had discovered them earlier ! #fan .

.
Also, please visit @the_beauty_books on Instagram
.
#youthtothepeople #superfoodcleanser#skincarethread #skincare #skin#skincareproducts #skincareaddict#skincarejunkie #skincaretips#skincarebloggers #skincareroutine#skincarecommunity #favourites #bblogger#blogger #bloggers #gainesville #florida#sephora

Comments

Popular Posts