Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask


A long time no see! I know right. My finals were going on and had too much work as well, but I'm back for good! I missed all of you guys! Stay tuned for more reviews coming up very soon. But for today I am up with something new and exciting.πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘ Sharing what made me go through the finals week hydrated!
.
. πŸ₯‘ A #newbie in town! And OH MY GOD! I am totally hooked with this one ! πŸ₯‘ Have used it for a week now and I can say it's the best best smelling and hydrating sleeping mask ever! I was skeptical about this one cause I haven't tried anything else from this brand @glowrecipe ! Please leave me comments of what other products I should try from this brand. I am stunned! The smell is so delicious and the application process is just a luxury! Also, the colour of this product is damn satisfying! As you can see I have already picked up a backup! Major chills! If you are looking for something very hydrating , fresh smelling for winters go pick this up without a doubt! .



πŸ₯‘For 5 extra entries on my giveaway #2(coming up Sunday) post this on your stories for 24 hours and tag me!.
.
.
Have you tried this #avocadosleepingmaskyet?? What is your favourite from the brand as I am not familiar with many of their products ??
.
.
Also, please visit @the_beauty_books on Instagram



#skincare #skincareroutine#skincarebloggers #skincareaddict#skincaretips #skincarejunkie #skin#bblogger #blogger #bbloggers#hydrating #sleepingmask #glowrecipe#koreanmakeup #koreanbeauty#koreanskincare #koreanskincareroutine#korean #sephora #the_beauty_books#thebeautybooks #wow #best

INGREDIENTS: -Avocado: Helps provide hydration and support natural collagen. 
-Manuka Honey: Provides antioxidants and soothing properties refresh stressed out skin. 
-PHA (Polyhydroxy Acid): Provides a gentle exfoliation while you sleep. 
-Kaolin Clay: Pulls impurities from the skin without causing redness or irritation; and absorbs excess oils, decongests pores, and diminishes shine. 

Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Water, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Honey, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Stearic Acid, Gluconolactone, Kaolin, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract.

Comments

Popular Posts