Philosophy Purity one-step facial cleanser


Due to how well the products work, the brands ethos and also the simplicity of its packaging has lead to an intense cult following for the brand @lovephilosophy . Keeping it real, I was intrigued by the social media for the hype of Philosophy's one-step-facial cleanser and that lead me to try the first product from the brand and know whats all the hype about. I have to say I wasn't disappointed at all, infact today its the only cleanser I use, want to know why? keep reading :) ! The cleanser is formulated with phthalates and parabens (this might throw some people off trying this product), however it works magic for my skin, removes my stubborn makeup with just one wash. It is also not drying at all to my skin (PS: I have a very dry skin) and cleanses my pores too. It works for my winter skin as well as my summer skin. It does not give you a tacky hydrating feel that you cant seem to remove even with multiple washes, however it leaves your skin feeling like lotion, plum and glowing. What I find cute about the brand is that all the products come with a little note on the literal philosophy behind what product you are using. 


This face wash has a very soothing smell which I cant avoid to mention, it is the most calming smell and kinda drags you to use the product again and again (this is one of the reasons I stopped using any other facial cleansers). I think it is priced at $11 for travel size, $32 for 8 oz, and $55 for the big size. Bigger the size, the more you save. 

Also, please visit @the_beauty_books on Instagram



INGREDIENTS: Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycerin, Carbomer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Bulnesia Sarmientoi Wood Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, Ormenis Multicaulis Oil, Piper Nigrum (Pepper) Fruit Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Fd&C Yellow No. 5 (Ci 19140).

Comments

Popular Posts