Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser


Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser

It is this cleanser that made me realize what should a gentle cleanser feel like. I should say, this realization changed my whole cleansing routine. Many of the cleansers available in the market today work good, no doubt in that, but unknowingly they strip all the natural oils from your skin too. All of us want a fresh, firm skin. For that we try different products or should I say different type of products(serum,moisturizer, toner etc.). But have you thought what if your first cleanse was stripping your skin all of its natural properties? And later you layered it with all these different serums & moisturizers? Does your skin feel tight after a wash or you have a little layers of white skin here and there? If you feel so, there is something wrong with your cleanser and it is time for you to change. I would say if you haven't given the Drunk Elephant No. 9 Jelly cleanser a shot, its time! (no, this is not sponsored). After every cleanse my skin felt soft & comfortable. The jelly does not foam up too much and I love it. Did you know this cleanser also contains Marula Oil in it? and is rich of many antioxidants like Cantaloupe extract (as a main ingredient ). No, the list is not over yet, it also contains an ideal skin humectant called Glycerin which helps in attracting moisture towards the skin. Also, it can also be used to remove/break your makeup. I think I made a wise decision to give my purity cleanser a break (since I finished my bottle) and chose this!!! Though purity cleanser is good to remove the highest amount of makeup, Drunk Elephant helps retain moisture in my ultra dry skin (I can skip moisturizers sometimes) and overall keeps my skin feeling fresh, normal, comfortable and plump!! 

Also, please visit @the_beauty_books on Instagram.

INGREDIENTS: Mild Surfactant Blend: A stack of mild cleansing agents—including coconut-based surfactants rich in fatty acids—that work together to create a rich foam that effectively dissolves even stubborn makeup, sunscreen, and oils while supporting the healthy barrier of skin.

Virgin Marula Oil: High in critical antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9, this nourishing oil supports Beste’s cleansing and makeup-removal power.
Glycerin: Helps replenish hydration levels that are normally lost in skin during the cleansing process.
Cantaloupe Fruit Extract: Rich in antioxidants to soothe and hydrate skin.

Water, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Coco-Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Cucumis Melo Cantalupensis Fruit Extract, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride.

Comments

  1. Very informative 😍 Yeah I really love this cleanser cuz it doesnt dries my face after washing❤ I love drunk elephanttttttt uwuuu ( not sponsored lol hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maria, thank you so much. Glad you could connect and enjoy my review. I immensely love Drunk Elephant too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts