First Aid Beauty - Ultra Repair Barriair cream


As the year comes to an end I want to talk about some new things that is probably going to be a thing in the New year's ! Yes I am talking about "cloud like textures" ! This little $30 baby is one of them and just like any other FAB products I am going to add it in my vanity for sure! Want to know what makes this fit in my favourites vanity?? #ultrarepairbarriaircream .

.
The cloud like texture of this cream is because of the oxygen infusion in it! It has a wonderful ingredient list like tri molecular weight hyaluronic acids which are best for dehydration and to moisturize the skin! It feels like you are applying foam to your face which is a big win for me! It's super light weight and foamy in consistency ! When I first got it I was unsure about how will it meet my hydration demands for winter (thought it was good only for summers) however, as soon as I started incorporating it in my morning routine I knew I was wrong! It was just as good for the winters too! Anyone who is looking for a moisturizer specially an affordable one who works like a magic on your skin just as would your expensive ones would, look no further! Take my word for it! It's something you don't want to miss on! .


As far as @firstaidbeauty products go, I already have a bunch of them I swear by! Their ultra radiance pads are everything to me for exfoliation especially when they are so gentle and without alcohol ! A small amount of redness and itchy skin I jump for their #ultrarepaircream ! The only skin tint I use for everyday is their FAB skin tint ! .

.
Have you tried this brand before ?? What is your favourite from this FAB range ?? .
.
.

Also, please visit @the_beauty_books on Instagram
PS: This shot was completely @vanityguruidea! .
.
.




Comments

Popular Posts