Then I Met You - Living Cleansing Balm


Happy #texturetuesdayloves! Wearing makeup everyday , you want to come home to a perfect cleanse to feel relaxed! Today I am so so so excited to introduce you all to this wonderful gem ! Let's get started with my first impressions ! .
.
@thenimetyou living cleansing balm is full of awesome ingredients like grape seed, oilve oil and seaberrry oils with a hint of rosemary , persimmon and grapefruit. .
.
This was the first scoop I used to remove my full glam makeup off. Believe me it was too much and as massaging it into my skin I felt I needed way little than this quantity! However , the experience was magical! I felt like I was using oils to remove my makeup and I was so happy that it did not leave a residue kind of a feeling after washing my face! My face was hydrated, clean and supple after washing it out! Frankly, I did not even feel the need for second cleanse ! I loved the feeling it gave to my skin felt like an aromatherapy session! Later, washed the face with their cleanser and boom I was on cloud 9! I am officially in love with this cleanser ! I don't say this much but for this particular product here it goes , "buy it now, thank me later" ! .


Also, please visit @the_beauty_books on Instagram
.
FYI: before this I was in love with the farmacy beauty green clean makeup melt away cleansing balm! I would still say I like the farmacy beauty one as well, but I like this a tinsy bit more ! I thought I would never find something better or equally good as the green clean, but boom here it is! Anyway, I would still keep using both of my balms and will update you all shortly! .
.
#thenimetyou #skincarethread #skincare#skin #skincareproducts #skincareaddict#skincarejunkie #skincaretips#skincarebloggers #skincareroutine#skincarecommunity #igskin #igskincare#instaskincare #instaskin #darkandmoody#livingcleansingbalm #favourites #face#cleanse #cleansingbalm #gainesville#florida

Comments

Popular Posts