Sunday Riley - Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream



Hey loves! Happy #saturdaymorning !If you keep a track on my stories, you would know I had completed every drop of @elemis pro collagen cream which I used to wear under my makeup every single day! However, Today I want to introduce you all to my new #daytime moisturizer ! Guess the product ? Also, I know it's not a #texturetuesday but I couldn't resist this awesome #texture .
.
.
It's a lightweight, oil-free gel cream for instantly glowing and dewy skin! It has two forms of hyaluronic acids which works as adding water into the skin. The papaya enzymes helps to smooth the look of textures and dehydrated skin resulting in baby soft skin. Whereas, Alpha arbutin brightens our appearance ! This #crueltyfree brand has won my heart over ! It has this fine sheen which gives an instant glow to your skin, works totally as a glowingggggggg primer.
.

Also, please visit @the_beauty_books on Instagram
.
I started using this mid week , and till now I have used it in an out for about 4 times! I would say I really really enjoy this moisturizer , it's light weight , color correcting properties, plus instant brightening properties have made me fall in love with this one! Can't wait to try so so so many other products from this brand @sundayriley ! Yes, it is the #tidal#moisturizer ! .
.
#igskin #igskincare #insta #instaskincare#instaskin #sundayriley #skincarethread#skincare #skin #skincareproducts#skincareaddict #skincarejunkie#skincaretips #skincarebloggers#skincarecommunity #skinbrightening#hydrating

Comments

Popular Posts