Krave Beauty - Kale-Lalu-Yaha



Hey loves ! Good morning ! I hope you all are doing good! Happy #humpday ! .
.
Let's talk about this toner I have been using for about a month #kalelaluyaha , 4 times weekly! This toner is basically the one which exfoliates and kicks your dead skin cells out of your body &skin! The plus of this product is that it still has nutrition for your skin, that is, it is rich in antioxidants as well! It helps in smoother, brighter and younger looking skin ! .
.
.
Well these days all of the products say to do so, but is this worth it ? If yes, then why? .
.
A few months later people around me were complaining my skin looked dull and I could also feel my skin congested ! I used to use a hydrating toner for my dry skin, but later I decided to give this a try as they go deeper in the layers of the skin! I found this one out which turns is a #gamechangerand #allrounder ! It has aloe, hyaluronic acid, vitamin B5, spinach , kale, parsley, glycolic acid, allantoin ! A perfect mixture of hydration plus exfoliation @kravebeauty! .
.
After about a month , I would say I am very happy with this product , it works well with my hydrated skin! Plus gives a gentle exfoliation ! It is a perfect start for beginners wanting to introduce acids in their routines! And the small amount of AHAs present in it lets you do layering of other products containing AHAs on your skin too! This $25 baby is all you need to start your game with acids! I did feel a slight tingling feeling when I first used it but now my skin is okay with it! I would say go ahead and purchase this baby for it's price when it perfectly does everything your $200 toner,serums will do! My experience has been wonderful and will keep using it until it's last drop , and yes I will repurchase it, not just because it's affordable but because it is effective as well! .

.
Also, please visit @the_beauty_books on Instagram
.
#kravebeauty #koreanskincare#koreanbeauty #koreanskincareroutine#skincarethread #skincare #skin#skincareproducts #skincareaddict#skincarejunkie #skincaretips#skincarebloggers #skincareroutine#skincarecommunity #skinbrightening#igskin #igskincare #instaskincare#instaskincare #exfoliate #bright #toner#affordable

Comments

Popular Posts