Youth To The People - Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask



Hi loves! Happy #texturetuesday ! Well please please don't be bored by me but again, I really really love this #sleepingmask ! .
.
This mask is my dream come true. Healthy with Rich superberries like açai, maqui, goji with such rich quantity of emollients like squalane, hyaluronic acid, glycerin and betaine. Not to miss it's prickly pears to deliver vitamin rich heaven! Did you know it also contains a very stable form of vitamin C called THD ascorbate ?
.
.
@youthtothepeople Upon use I felt my skin was ultimately hydrated but non greasy ! I used it around 8pm and kept it till next day afternoon 1pm, believe me even then my skin was feeling hydrated, moisturized and plump! My skin definitely restored it's radiance and dullness was minimized ! I have to still use it more to see if it evens out my skin tones! But if it works so good, hell yeah ! I love it's fluffy texture and #yellow colour ! .
.

Also, please visit @the_beauty_books on Instagram

.
Have you all tried this mask? How was it?? What else do you recommend from this brand that I should try?? .
.
#skincarethread #skincare #skin#skincareproducts #skincarejunkie#skincareaddict #skincaretips#skincarebloggers #skincarecommunity#skincareroutine #skinbrightening#hydrating #youthtothepeople #sephora

Comments

Popular Posts