Goby - Electronic Toothbrush


Hey loves, happy #sunday ! Finally it's the day when I am home and can catch up on everything! But first I wanted to share something with you all ! .
.
Things I am loving at the moment! 
@goby * I have been using for about 2 weeks and I love how it works(my first ever electronic toothbrush ) ! I was so so so so excited ! I love how it has modes for sensitive teeth as well! I had hit jackpot when I used it for the first time ! I knew it by then ! It's been in my routine day and night ever since ! .
.
@thenimetyou soothing tea and cleansing gel, I was inspired by @skintothewild and bought it ! Used it today just half and hour back for the first time ever ! OMGGG...I am so happy I decided to take the plunge and go try products from this brand! I love how refreshing my skin felt after using it! More updates coming soon! .
.
@summerfridays jet lag mask is one of the #newbie and I still have to try it out ! .
.
What are your thoughts on these three ? Tried any of it ? .

Also, please visit @the_beauty_books on Instagram
.
.
*Gifted .
.
#insta #instaskincare #instaskin #igskincare#skincarethread #skincare #skin#skincareproducts #skincareaddict#skincarejunkie #skincaretips#skincarebloggers #skincareroutine#skincarecommunity #thenimetyou#summerfridays #jetlagmask #cleanser#toothbrush #goby #lovingatthemoment#darkandmoody #currentlyloving

Comments

Popular Posts