Farmacy Beauty - HoneyMoon Glow


Happy #farmacyfridaysloves! I hope you all had a good week and spent some quality time with your loved ones! .
.
@farmacybeauty is one of the brands I wanted to try for the longest time ever ever ever! Finally got my hands on the #honeymoonglow serum! Well I tried to purchase it twice. For both the times they were sold out on Sephora, and some I finally got my hands on this one! Phewwww! .
.
.
For all those who are new like me, this one is a three-in-one night serum which resurfaces, hydrates and clarifies dull skin! It has multiple AHAs like lactic, glycolic, citric and fruit acids to exfoliate dead skin cells! .
.
I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and I do like this product a lot! It has totally worked for my hyperpigmentation and my dull skin! These days I have been using tons of things to work for that matter, however I do think this contributed a lot! It also has BHA from Willow bark which is a natural form of salicylic acid which helps in dark spots and pore size ! Well I haven't seen much pore size reduction, but awesome results for my dry, dull and pigmented skin has led me to the conclusion , it does work for me and I would like to explore it a bit more to see if I visibly see any difference in my pore size! I am so glad I found something for both dullness and dryness in this cute little bottle! .
.
PS: I did upload another click but wasn't happy how it looked on my profile so I deleted it! It will be back soon with better edits! .
.

Also, please visit @the_beauty_books on Instagram


Have you tried it out yet ? How was your experience ? Some other things I need to try out from this brand ? .
.
#farmacyskincare #farmacyforlife#skincarethread #skincare #skin#skincareproducts #skincareaddict#skincarejunkie #skincaretips#skincarebloggers #skincareroutine#skincarecommunity #skinbrightening#igskin #igskincare #instaskincare#instaskin #bbloggers #blog #blogger#darkandmoody

Comments

Popular Posts