Farmacy beauty - Honey Potion Mask + Clean Bee Cleanser


Good morning loves! Let's say this morning I am very very very very excited as it's my #firstever#farmacyfridays postttt! .
.
*Gasping* ! Yes I am making it sound all dramatic because why not ?? I have been in love with their #greencleanmakeupmeltawaycleansingbalm for almost a year now and I decided to try out other products from this brand as well! .
.
I started using the travel size of honey potion which I got from a #giveaway and I loved it ! It made my skin very hydrated and also using @farmacybeauty masks is an experience! Their #honeypotionmaskand #brightonmask have wonderful formulations as well! I used their #cleenbeeultra gentle facial cleanser as well and I am currently loving it! As you all know I am a cleanser hoarder ! This is on my vanity all the time with my other favourites! In an all I love the whole ethos of farmacy ! Dying to try out their other products as well! Full reviews coming up very very soon! .
.

Also, please visit @the_beauty_books on Instagram
.
Leave me a comment which is your favorite product from farmacy! Tell me your experience! Let's share and learn ! .
.
#farmacyskincare #farmacy #farmacyfriday#farmacybeauty #farmacyforlife#skincarethread #skincare #skin#skincareproducts #skincareaddict#skincarejunkie #skincaretips#instaskincare #instaskin #skincarebloggers#skincareroutine #skincarecommunity#insta

Comments

Popular Posts