Innisfree Intensive Hydration Serum
![]() |
| @Innisfree Intensive Hydrating Serum with Green Tea Seed |
Day4: Serums! If there is one thing in any skincare routine that takes time to show its magic are the serums! I have never used a Serum once and felt like my skin has gone back 2 years. They definitely take time to show their magic! One of the best affordable serums I have used the past 1 year is @innisfreeusaintensive hydrating Serum with green tea seed. The green tea seed oil locks hydration in my skin as soon as I apply it, not to mention the refreshing smell of green tea extract is to die for. It contains a blend of jeju green tea extract which gives dual moisture rising technology to the Serum and also maintains skins balance. I have been using it for more than a year and I find it hard to replace this $25 baby with any other Serum ! My skin definitely loves it and I love it for its small packaging and travel friendly bottle! .
.
Please visit @theskincarecloset Page for her review! .
Also, please visit @the_beauty_books on Instagram
#skincare #skincareroutine #skin#skincarejunkie #thebeautybooks#skincaretips #serum #face #tips #innisfree#sephora #affordable #affordableskincare#greentea #greenteaseed #jeju #collab#collaborations




Comments
Post a Comment