Sol De Janeiro Trio - Coco Cabana, Acai body power & Brazilian bum bum cream


Hey loves! I hope you all had a good week and are having a #happysaturday ! Keep reading to find out my first impressions of #cococabanacream@soldejaneiro
.
.
I think now my body is all set to beat this winter! I have been using the bum bum cream for the longest time and I love it! The smell is just enough to set you in good mood and keep your skin from drying! I was even more happy when I heard they were coming up with their second cream (açai body power cream) and grabbed that as soon as it reached the floors! The smell in the purple tub is also very fresh and perfect for Christmas! So when I heard they soon are going to have a sibling #cococabana cream I couldn't keep my hands off! So here I am all stocked up with these 3 bundle of happiness ! I am not gonna lie I am not the biggest fan of this smell as it is on the stronger side (cococabana cream). I used it on my body for the first time yesterday and I have to say, it's all the protection you need for winters! It melts into your skin and leaves no traces behind, after a while you can still feel your skin is comfortable. It is really a moisture magnet for the skin. It has a smell #cocosugarblend of fermented sugar and nourishing coconut oil to draw, and hold the moisture ! I haven't tested it yet for 72 hours, but it stays on for a long long time!


Also, please visit @the_beauty_books on Instagram
.
.
Which one is your favourite from this bunch? Please recommend some other body creams I could use in winters! .
.
#skin #skincare #skincareroutine#skincarebloggers #skincareaddict#skincarejunkie #skincaretips#skincareproducts #soldejaneiro#bodycream #sephora #thebeautybooks#winterskincare #winter #bblogger#blogger #beautyblogger#brazilianbumbumcream #firstimpressions#reviews

INGREDIENTS: BUM BUM CREAM : -Guaraná: Supports natural circulation, boosts energy, and smooths skin; contains five times the caffeine of coffee. 
-Cupuaçu Butter: Full of fatty-acids, phytosterols, and polyphenols to lock in moisture and help restore skin’s elasticity. 
-Açaí: The antioxidant powerhouse packed into one superfruit helps keep skin looking and feeling young. 
-Coconut Oil: Melts easily into skin to soften, condition, and moisturize. 

Water, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Phenyl Trimethicone , Dodecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Fragrance, Cetearyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Paullinia Cupana (Guaranà) Seed Extract, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuaçu) Butter, Euterpe Oleracea (Açaí) Oil , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mica Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa (Brazil Nut) Seed Oil, Ilex Guayusa Leaf Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Distilled Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylates/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol , Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum.

INGREDIENTS: ACAI BODY CREAM : -Açaí: Helps keep skin looking and feeling young with antioxidants. 
-Cupuaçu Butter: Locks in moisture with fatty-acids, phytosterols, and polyphenols. 
-Coconut Oil: Melts easily into skin to soften, condition, and moisturize. 

Wate,Dodecane,Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate,Phenyl Trimethicone,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Cetearyl Alcohol,Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol,Euterpe Oleracea (AçAí) Fruit Oil, Theobroma Grandifolium (CupuaçU) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa (Brazil Nut) Seed Oil, Ilex Guayusa Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Phytate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Fragrance, Anise Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Lilial), Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, CI 77491.

Comments

  1. I love Sol de Janeiro's Bum Bum Cream. I can't live without it. I have one on my vanity table and one inside my bag. My skin totally loves it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts