Herbivore Botanicals Emerald Oil


As soon as @herbivorebotanicals reveled their Emerald Oil, I knew I wanted to try it. The main reason being its ingredient list which had Ashwagandha, & Turmeric root which are very famous in my country for healing skin, maintaining it, soothing it. I remember using them on my face when I was a child. As soon as it was available online on the website I grabbed it. I wanted to try it out first, however I received the delivery almost a month later, and my excitement had already hit rock bottom by then. An early morning, a few days later I decided to give it a fair shot. I used it for the first time in my morning routine under my makeup before leaving for work. Sitting in my car waiting for a friend to arrive I looked at myself in my car mirror and I was astonished. My makeup was looking seamlessly natural and my skin was glowing. I knew what was different in my routine and ever since it is a staple in my morning skincare routine. I use it every single day without fail.



 Looking more into the oil I realized some other important ingredients which were, the Cannabis Sative seed oil, the base for hydration, calmness, refreshing and soothing the skin. Shiitake mushroom used as an anti-aging ingredient, Helichrysum essential oil for soothing the signs of irritation, Obviously Turmeric and Ashwagandha for saving our skin from environmental stressors like UV rays, pollution, stress, lack of sleep. I do not receive any PR from Herbivore! I just want to put that out. I would say I like this more than their Lapis Facial Oil (used only a couple of times). If you want something to sit well under makeup and give you skincare benefits not only from within but also by creating a barrier from environmental pollution, you should definitely include this in your routine. I am sure you will notice a visible difference very very soon. I can give this oil my Holy Grail Status! #holygrail

.

Also, please visit @the_beauty_books on Instagram
.
What oils you like the most in your skincare routine? How is your Saturday going ? It's cloudy here and I want to keep sleeping! Ugghhhh.. .
.

Comments

  1. I have used only rose hip and tamanu oil & these are on the stickier side. So they were always in my night routine. After this review,my Indian skin is craving for this oil in my morning skin care routine ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sherry, yes you should definitely try it out. It is awesome for glowy skin and also sits well under makeup. Plus I think this is a very light oil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you said it sits well under makeup, how does it feel on the skin? So more on the tacky side or does it get absorbed quickly? Maybe could be used as a sort of primer, who knows!! Loved reading❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts