GlamGlow "Good in Bed" Night Cream



Spreading a thin layer on my face and neck, I thought I was spreading a foaming cream on my skin. Yes, I am talking about this delicate but beautiful emollient cream (sleeping mask) "Good in Bed" @glamglow.  I would like to disclose that I had received their preview package (the cream for preview - to use - to test) however it was a sample which lasted for about 2 uses. Happy with the mask I went ahead and purchased this full size myself. After a few uses, a week, my skin visibly looked brighter, felt extra bouncy and smooth. It is hydrating to the point that I cannot find my dry patches anymore, HURRAYYY!  The unusual feeling for me was that after applying a thin layer over the skin you DO NOT have to rub it in. So used to rubbing products in my skin I mistakenly did it a few times myself. Once over that mistake, this cream has been on my vanity ever since. Love the color, smell and the texture. Frankly I would want to eat it. Don't you? I would like to add, it is packed with gentle skin exfoliating acids and also Hyaluronic acid. It nourishes your skin with passion fruit oil. Recently a lot of brands have discovered the benefits of passion fruit and are incorporating it in their skincare. If you want to try any passion fruit benefiting skincare items here is the best pick! I cant seem to keep it down since I have used it. I would suggest go light on other exfoliators while using this one. I am a big fan of gentle exfoliating products and this gets my skin ready to capture the day. It does not transfer onto my pillow sheets and does not have a greasy feeling to it. I have loved other products from GlamGlow as well. I have purchased tubs and tubs and tubs of their supermud treatment, the glowstarter and the instamud as well. I never get disappointed using their products. They surprise me every single time.
.
.
I want to try their gravitymud firming treatment as well as the flashmud brightening treatment. What are on your list?
.
.
Also, please visit @the_beauty_books on Instagram
.
.

Comments

Popular Posts