GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment



First Day: Monday Masks! 

I remember a few years ago I had seen people with masks on their face and I always wondered, do they really work? Does applying a mask for single time make that much of a difference? Life happened when I started researching and finally decided to enter this community to provide my feedback. The very first mask I wanted to purchase was the GALMGLOW supermud mask. It did not happen until last year, finally I received a sample from the brand on my birthday in Sephora and immediately I tried it. I got my chance to put it all over the face and Instagram it like everyone else I saw a few years ago. Now, cutting long story short (you all must have been bored) here is my thoughts on the product! 



First Impressions: Loved the minty smell on my face and the tingling sensation. Washing it after 20 minutes, I felt my skin tight, smooth, bright and definitely without black heads. Drawback: It made my dry skin drier, I finally drenched my skin into some high moisture. 

Final Verdict: At this moment, I have gone through I think 3-4 jars of the mask and find myself buying it every single time I am out of it (took advantage of Sephora sale and bought a back up this time to save some money). Even though it makes my skin dry, I don't find it a hurdle, I just apply a thick layer of Marula oil & La La Retro cream from Drunk Elephant after I wash up the mask. I feel it is the only mask that removes impurities and blackheads from my face. Did you know: It was first designed only for models at the back stage, finally it was so appreciated and famous it made its way to the market, available to all of us!! For me its a ritual every twice a week to keep my face smooth, even toned, blackhead free, tight! If you are yet to give it a try, I would say go for it!


Also, please visit @the_beauty_books on Instagram

.
Go check out @theskincarecloset for her amazing review on some other mask!
.
What are your thoughts on this mask? Is it a part of your ritual as well? Stay tuned for a whole week of reviews! .


INGREDIENTS: Water, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Mandelic Acid, Carbon, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf, Tartaric Acid, Pyruvic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Powder, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Hectorite, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Maltodextrin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)

Comments

Popular Posts