Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream


Happy Pink Wednesday guys! Lately I have been very sincere with my skincare routine! One thing I have noticed is understanding your skin is the key! Understand what your skin needs when or not ( Yes it is for me totally okay to let your skin breathe for a day or a night ) .

.
As everybody who has been following me for a while knows my obsession over the @drunkelephant protini polypeptide cream! I use it every single day in my morning routine. But at nights I used to switch moisturizers and doing it randomly had left my skin dull and unhealthy ! I can't show that somehow in pictures but I just felt it. Understanding my skin took a while to find out what was going wrong and I was completely frustrated! I decided to stop everything and restart with my trusties! Still new in the packaging was lying my #lalaretrowhippedcream in my skincare closet and I thought let's stop for a while whatever I do, just put a moisturizer at night and that's all (no oils, no toners, no serums)! Leaving all my opened products one side I just used this magical cream for straight two weeks! Today almost after 3 weeks of using it I am documenting it on Instagram! 
.
My feelings: I do not know what does this cream do, I just knew drunk elephant products do wonders to my skin and chose this one blindly. I am happy, my skin is happy, very very happy! My skin no more feels dull or unhappy ! I do not get random breakouts now! Note: I do use other drunk elephant products in my day time routine! (You can check my AM routine to find out what ) All I know is this little switch in my night time routine worked wonders for me! .
.
You will have questions like: will you never include toners ,serums, in your night time routine?? My answer is I don't know! Right now I am in a happy place and being here feels right! I may include somethings later, maybe , who knows! Stay tuned to find out I guess! PS: I did use masks and sheet masks whenever I felt like! .
.
.
Also, please visit @the_beauty_books on Instagram
.
.
I recently evened out my skin tone! Want to know how , stay tuned ! Tomorrow is something special and I promise this time I have results (clicked pics of my face)! #drunkelephant #barewithus #drunkinlove


Comments

Popular Posts