Boscia Luminizing Pink Mask


Hey loves! I hope you all kick started your week and are looking forward to upcoming holidays. Today I am here to share my favorite Holiday Mask. The pink color in it just gives me Christmas vibes and I love it so much. Using it over 3 months now, I think I can give a pretty strong recommendation for this one. Yes, I am talking about @boscia
#luminizingpinkmask . .

I am not going to lie I just saw the packaging and color of the product and hell yeah I went for it. Everyone is familiar with their Luminizing Black Mask, a peel off mask with detoxifying ingredients like activated charcoal and a mix of other ingredients that works to shrink pores and brighten the skin. Then, boscia remixed its key ingredients and came up with this bubble gum pretty looking pink mask. I would say pretty much like the original mask this one too has antioxidant ingredients that help visibly shrink pores, firm and brighten the skin. Also, strips away dead skin and impurities giving luminous results. One would ask whats different about this mask, the answer is, it contains Calcuim Montmorillonite Clay rather than your standard Kaolin clay, which is more hydrating(while still absorbing oil) than the later. I am in love with this one. I wish I had back-ups. It does what it says and for me that is a huge win. Masks definitely takes time to show results as I use them once a week. However, here I am out of words to describe this product. I haven't tried a lot of products from boscia but this mask makes me wonder why. Sure giving more of their products try this holiday season. . .



What is you favorite for #mondaymasking? Any Boscia product recommendations you all want me to try next? what are your plans for holiday? I am just going to be a brat and stay home with my hot chocolate watching movies. Any holiday movie recommendations?? .
.
.

Also, please visit @the_beauty_books on Instagram

#skincare #skincarebloggers#skincareproducts #skin #skincareaddict#skincarejunkie #skincaretips#skincareroutine #skincarecommunity#community #sephora #boscia#bosciapinkmask #face #mondaymask#mondaymasks #mondaymotivation#winters #holidays #holidayseason#movies #recommendations #facemask#reviews #followforfollowback#hotchocolate

INGREDIENTS: Calcium Montmorillonite Clay: Absorbs excess oil, impurities, and toxins, gently exfoliates dead skin cells, and minimizes the appearance of pores instantly and over time. 
-Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Glucoside): Helps brighten skin tone and visibly minimize fine lines as it defends against free radical damage.
-Maritime Pine Bark Extract: Improves skin elasticity and hydration, helping to prevent the first signs of aging; provides antioxidant soothing benefits. 
-Eucalyptus Extract: Provides antiseptic and antibacterial benefits, calms redness, and leaves skin invigorated.

Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycereth-26, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Montmorillonite, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Diglycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Charcoal Powder, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470).

Comments

Popular Posts