Tatcha Water Cream Moisturizer





@tatcha Water Cream
This product is all about controversies due to its dash of 23-karat Gold in the cream. Every beauty reviewer has its own take on it, worth the hype? While majority of them talk much about the ingredients especially the Gold, here I am talking about my experience with the product. I am not going to lie, I had my days before deciding to go and buy this cream for myself. Curiously opening the cream for the first time (this was my first ever Tatcha product), first impressions: a big big kudos for the amazing packaging, and the crisp, floral-citrus scent is refreshing. It was amazingly light-weight and the cream had air-light consistency. Now, using it over 4 months already here are my final thoughts: the super cute spatula pulls the tiniest amount from the jar and is enough to moisture your skin perfectly. As soon as you apply it on the skin it morphs and no longer feels like a cream but splash of water that you are massaging into your skin. I cannot emphasize enough about how much I love this moisturizer. It can also be used as a wonderful base under foundation. My skin is visibly obsessed with this cream. My pores look refined and tighter than ever before, my skin drinks up all the moisture, and it hasn't caused any breakout either. It does not feel heavy or greasy. Upon liking this product so much, I have already made a big crack in my bank buying everything I could for my dry skin. Well, I think this is what happens when you are obsessed with a brand.
.
.
Visit @the_beauty_books on Instagram
.
.
Have you tried any of their products? What is your take on this cream? Also, HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUYS! I am thankful for all of you!! .

INGREDIENTS: Japanese Wild Rose: Supports natural circulation, balances skin, and improves the look of pores.

Japanese Leopard Lily: Reduces oil production, calms problem skin, and supports natural turnover of the skin. 
Tatcha's Signature Hadasei-3: Restores a healthy-looking, youthful radiance with nourishing green tea, rice, and algae.

Water, Saccharomyces/Camellia Sinensis Leaf/Cladosiphon Okamuranus/Rice Ferment Filtrate*, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Glycerin, Diglycerin, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Gold, Belamcanda Chinensis Root Extract, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Mica, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum/Fragrance, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol. *Hadasei-3.


#tatcha #collaborations #collab #skincare#skincareroutine #skincarejunkie #skin#skincaretips #obsessed #moisturizer #face#skincareblog #sephora #tatchawatercream#tatchaskincare

Comments

  1. Ahh, this is such a good product to begin buying off more luxurious products. Skin care really has no limit!! Happy late thanksgiving to you too!! (Also I agree, the packaging is beautiful!!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts