Fresh Beauty Rose Deep Hydration Toner



I think I am a part of female stereotype, I love everything about roses, rose petals, fragrance, rose-scented candles & now @freshbeauty rose deep hydration facial toner. The feeling I get using anything made of roses is luxurious and its the same with this toner. Not to mention my obsession over roses started with using rose water to calm my skin. The later properties I mention are a long known fact and are true. This flower has huge huge beauty benefits. It is deeply soothing, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, hydrating, anti-bacterial & brightening. To be true I was happy with pure rose water & had no plans to purchase this toner, until I saw how it looked. The packaging had me sold & I ended up buying it for myself. The flurry of these rose petals drifting here and there weightlessly in the toner was mesmerizing for me & I ended up looking at it every single time I entered my beauty room. Moving on from the packaging, the formula is wonders in itself. It is infused with rose-fruit extracts, hyaluronic acid & rose water.




Applying this toner all over my face just lifts my mood and I am hooked. It gives a nice glow to the skin and hydrates it immensely removing any amount of dirt, impurities from the skin. All this with it just feeling as rose water on your face. I do not have any texture on skin and hence can't comment on it re-texturing the skin as it claims to be! Did you know it contains Castor Oil as well?  My honest opinion: I would buy a 100 of these and keep them as back ups. It is luxury packed into a bottle. My favorite part, it is packed in a plastic like bottle so is very travel friendly. Also, during the last few days of my first bottle I experienced, I literally had to shake the bottle to get some toner out as rose petals were all that was left. Even though its nothing that bothers me, when the formula is so so good, who cares about the packaging?? 
.
.
Also, Please dont forget to check out @the_beauty_books.
.
Let me know how you feel about the product? Suggestions about toners available in spray form, please leave them in the comment section below. Also, any other product you want me to review?

INGREDIENTS: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Rosa Centifolia Flower, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Angelica Keiskei Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-150, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydroge- nated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, BHT, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Citronellol, Geraniol.

Comments

Popular Posts