Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Oil





Drunk Elephant Marula Oil

This is one brand that never disappoints me & this product is no exception. I love everything I use from this brand or I should call them saviors of my skin. A little rash, redness, dryness, uneven tone, texture & the first product I choose blindly is from the brand DE. Winter was on its move & hence I chose to pick up Marula oil. A victim of dry skin, all I want is moisture/hydration. Ever since, I use it every alternate day in my night time skincare routine. I pair it with protini polypeptide cream from the same brand and it does wonders to my skin. The next day I get up with a plump, soft skin, just like a baby's butt. 




I don't need to use anything else, it does not leave a greasy film on the skin and does not transfer to the pillows, just absorbs n the skin in a few seconds. It is also a savior when I have put tons of makeup for an event and later my skin needs an extra dose of care. It is 100% Marula Oil and the packaging saves it from any light and air exposure as they can diminish the oils effects. It is also a rich source of antioxidants and fatty acids that offer anti-aging benefits. It can solve be used to solve hyper-pigmentation problems & also improves elasticity. The oil is so light weight one can ix it with moisturizers, foundations, serums or apply it alone. It is targeted for dry/ very dry skin. But would work wonders for oily skin as well. This was my first oil and it has made be obsessed with oils in my skincare routine.


Also, please visit @the_beauty_books on Instagram.


If you want me to try any other oils, please let me know in the comment section below. What do you think about this oil?

INGREDIENTS: Virgin Marula Oil: Helps nourish and rejuvenate skin for a youthful glow while providing critical antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9, thanks to its super-absorbent qualities. 

100% Unrefined Sclerocraya Birrea (Marula) Kernel Oil.

This product is vegan and gluten-free. 

Comments

Popular Posts